Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Are You Prepared for a Disaster?
When properly planned and implemented, a disaster recovery plan makes possible the
retrieval of lost data and the resumption of system operations. Such procedures are
a critical part of computer operations at all levels. Using Zeno Technology Solutions for disaster
recovery guidance will help your organization through the process of making the best
design and implementation decisions based on common business criteria as well as
unique needs found in every organization.
Your Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Strategy will Include Specific Action Plans, Escalation Procedures and Data Retention and Restoration Policies
Zeno Technology Solutions' disaster recovery planning and business continuity engineers will help
you create a disaster recovery strategy that’s right for your business.
Our disaster recovery services include:
- Planning and facilitation
- Technical documentation development
- Offsite backup
- Plan review and quality assurance
- Mock disaster and recovery exercises
Developing a Disaster Recovery Plan
Should your company experience a disaster, the first 72 hours following
the incident will be the most critical in your recovery efforts. How you respond
during that period will determine if your business will survive or not. Furthermore,
the most important hour is the one immediately following the event.
Our disaster recovery solutions address the IT resources needed to maintain
business continuity and restore full network functionality with minimal loss of
The plans anticipate a broad variety of business interruptions
as a result of the following:
- Natural disasters (i.e., hurricane, earthquake, fire, flooding, etc.)
- Resource loss (i.e., resignation, death, illness, etc.)
- Equipment failure (i.e., power outages, hardware failures, accidental damage, etc.)
- Software issues (i.e., upgrades, vendor reorganizations/failures, business changes, legislative issues, etc.)
- Security (i.e., SPAM, viruses, Bots, competition, data loss/theft, etc.)
If ever required, your business continuity and disaster recovery plan will enable you
to respond in a systematic and organized fashion. It will guide your organization,
step-by-step, from responding to the actual event all the way through to full
occupancy of your repaired facility.
Aligning your IT operations with your business plan and vision ensures that the
technology environment is scalable to meet the business needs and enable growth
versus hindering growth due to IT constraints. Contact Us
today for more information.