IT Strategy Consulting
We Set You on the Right Path to Success and Keep You on It
Zeno Technology Solutions’ Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technology Officer
(CTO) Strategy Management Services help business owners and executives
develop and manage a business technology strategy. This service provides our clients
with access to highly experienced IT managers that are experts in applying
information technology to achieve business goals.
The CIO/CTO Strategy Difference
Zeno Technology Solutions works with you to define your budget. Though every company would benefit
from the services of a CIO/CTO, very few can afford the expense. That is why
Zeno Technology Solutions provides its clients with the ability to obtain the services and benefits
of both a CIO and CTO while effectively sharing the costs with other businesses.
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) services encompass the management of data,
business intellectual property and IT staffing that must be managed, reported and
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) services cover the hardware and network
infrastructure to ensure that equipment and services are managed and planned for in
the current and future environment.
Your CIO/CTO strategy consultant has the ultimate responsibility for making sure your business is gaining as much value from Zeno Technology Solutions’ support as possible by:
- Acting as your trusted business technology advisor and helping incorporate
technology plans that support your overall business strategy and goals.
- Providing management of IT staff through training, development, resource planning,
hiring, mentoring and succession planning.
- Guiding your business technology decisions to ensure the best technology
investment for your business.
- Monitoring the overall performance of vendor service agreements to ensure the
highest levels of support for your business.
- Coordinating IT projects to ensure that development and
maintenance is aligned with business, environmental, legislative or
Our IT Strategy Consulting team has experience improving the overall performance of IT departments
for the following industries: Finance,
Real Estate & Construction, Advertising,
and many more. We would like to meet with you to discuss your IT business challenges.
Please Contact Us for a Free IT Strategy Consultation.