An article from REtechy by Kathleen Devere
Today we look at apps that can highly benefit a real estate agent or any professional. These next 12 apps are not all tied to real estate, but all of them can help you in your business.
- NearBuy- Bookmark listings and search by area.
- Trulia- Search by area and see the Properties’ history.
- Zillow- Provides location search, estimates price information, changes in price, and sales and tax information.
- Yelp- Search restaurants and business by area and see reviews.
- Around Me- Identifies your location and allows you to choose from preset categories like banks, coffee shops or movie theatres.
- PowerOne Financial Calculator- Calculates complex math for investment income, mortgage payments and compound interest
- Evernote: Take notes, pictures or audio recordings.
- Dragon Dictation: A dictation app that turns your words into written notes.
- GoodReader: Allows you to view local files, download files from websites, FTP servers, Google Docs and use wifi
- iWork Suite: Apple ported Pages, Number and Keynote to the Ipad
- Facebook: Keep in touch with your clients.
- Twitterific: Supports multiple twitter accounts, and is super easy to use.